Piper is a three month old baby that suffered from torticollis; a condition in which the head becomes persistently turned to one side, often associated with painful muscle spasms. Piper’s mother speaks out about their success with chiropractic! “We hesitated on taking her to a chiropractor! My husband and I thought it would be someone cranking on her little neck and that just seemed awful to do to her; but it is nothing like that! It’s gentle to the touch, massages and stretches. It is one of the best things I could have done for my daughter!
- She had been diagnosed with severe torticollis and had been going physical therapy weekly for 1 ½ months, with little change.
- She was losing function in her left eye, neck muscles and arm, as the nerves in her neck were not able to function properly.
AFTER 2 Months of Care
- After following the recommended treatment plan her eye has improved as well as her ability to use her left arm.
- She is able to hold her head straight and steady.
- Seeing my daughter’s improvements is the best part about coming to Active Life Chiropractic!